Top Paid Surveys
Start earning a little extra money for just a few minutes of your time. You won’t get rich, but it doesn’t take much time either.
Best Paid Surveys
A popular survey panel with a track record of happy customers
- Payout: $1.00 to $3.00
- Payments: Paypal, Gift Cards
- Experience: Very transparent offers with time estimates
It’s easy to stay engaged with many ways to earns
- Payout: $1.00 to $5.00
- Payments: Checks, Gift Cards
- Experience: Easy to complete
A stand-out for their variety of survey offers
- Payout: $0.40 to $2.00 per survey
- Payments: Paypal, Gift Cards
- Experience: Thousands of survey offers made daily
Paid Surveys FAQ’s
If you’ve never taking a paid online survey before, you likely have a ton of questions. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Below are some of the most common questions about taking paid surveys.
How do paid surveys work?
Remember that every platform is a bit different. Accruing points may be quicker on one site, but slower on another. As well, they will have unique rewards you might not find on the other.
Learn More: How Online Surveys Work
How much do online surveys pay?
Learn More: How Much Do Online Surveys Pay?
Are paid survey sites legitimate?
– You should never share your social security number, under no circumstance
– Don’t share bank account information, unless you have chosen to receive bank wire payment to withdraw cash.
– Avoid any websites that make you pay to join them
Learn More: Are Online Surveys a Scam? and How to Avoid Survey Scams
Do online surveys pay cash?
How do you close a survey site account?
Learn More: How to Close Your Survey Site Account
Why am I not eligible for many surveys?
Learn More: Why You Can’t Complete Online Surveys
Can I earn gift cards taking surveys?
How do you become a paid product tester?
Learn More: How to Get Paid for Product Testing
Paid Survey Panel Reviews
We review every survey for their customer experience, ways to earn, and earning potential.
Customer experience: Ensuring a company is legitimate is important. We sign up for the surveys ourselves and research 3rd party reviews, such-as the Better Business Bureau.
Bottom line: Not every panel is the same. Do your research and be thoughtful of the time you invest.
Paid Survey Reviews
Some paid surveys are better than other ones. Maybe they payout more, or are easier to qualify for. We take a look at some of the most popular surveys side-by-side and lay out the pros and cons of each.
- Surveys for Teenagers and Young Adults
- Surveys for College Students
- Online Survey Sites That You Might Want To Avoid
- Tips for Taking Surveys
Recent Survey Posts
Tips for making money taking paid online surveys
Don’t be like the majority of survey site users, randomly logging on, being disorganized, and limiting their potential. Instead, we want you to maximize how much you earn while minimizing how much time you spend. Here’s how to optimize your spare time by taking paid online surveys.
- Set a realistic goal: If you’re in this for the long haul, you need to come at this with the right mindset. So many people think they’re going to strike it rich like the gold rush with survey websites. It’s just not going to happen.
- Create a routine: Create a routine that works for your schedule between work and school. For example, you can dedicate days of the week to certain opportunities or tasks. That way every time you log on to a survey site, you know exactly which one to use and what to do.
- Use a dedicated email address: You’re going to get a lot of survey opportunities. From new surveys to updates and newsletters, survey brands like to send their fair share of emails. It’s best to separate your survey adventures from your regular email address to avoid confusion.
- Download the survey app: Several survey sites have a mobile survey app that you can download to make completing tasks easier. If you’re serious about rewards, take the time to download these. It’s much easier than logging into a browser that might not be suitable for your small phone screen.
Learn More: Tips for Taking Paid Online Surveys
If you’ve read this guide from start to finish, by now you should be a wizard at taking paid surveys. You can make a reasonable amount of cash rewards and cool prizes from these platforms if you have done it correctly.
Once you get that first deposit or gift card, you’ll be incredibly motivated to keep this going for a long time. If you follow what’s laid out, you’ll soon be making extra money online for taking paid surveys at home!