Vindale Research Review: Start Earning Cash From Surveys Today (Updated 2019)
SOME LINKS IN THIS POST MAY BE FROM OUR SPONSORS. POLICY PAGE
Are you interested in using a survey website to earn money, but can’t figure out which one to use? We don’t blame you. There are literally dozens of survey platforms to choose from.
This is why today we’re reviewing Vindale Research. They are one of the oldest websites that pay users to take surveys and do other activities. If you’d like to learn how you can sign up, what you’ll earn, and if they’re worth your time, follow along.
Who is Vindale Research?
Vindale Research is owned by iGain LLC and has been around since 2004. It’s one of the oldest market research websites on the internet, which gives us plenty of information to base our review on. They are located out in New York and have worked with notable names like Disney, Netflix, and Amazon. They offer paid surveys, daily questions, and more to help big brands make better decisions, and lets you make some easy cash.
Is Vindale Research a legitimate company?
Vindale Research is a legit market research company with an established platform and program. One of the best resources for assessing a company’s reputation is the Better Business Bureau. Vindale Research scored an “A” rating with 3/5 stars. You can check out their profile here to learn more.
This is very impressive, especially as they have a total of 52 reviews. Previous online survey websites we’ve reviewed have scored less than this. They have very specific criteria that businesses have to follow for receiving accreditation.
- Building trust: They must maintain a minimum of a B+ rating, be operating for at least 6 months, and have established a consistently positive reputation.
- Advertising honestly: Businesses must follow federal and state laws regarding advertising. They wouldn’t be able to claim that their surveys will earn you a certain amount and not live up to that, for example.
- Transparency: All BBB accredited businesses have to openly state their location, what they do, policies, procedures, and necessary information. This ensures that you’re using a survey website that isn’t hiding anything from you.
- Safeguards privacy: You’re going to be answering surveys, giving opinions, and providing private information to these websites. This is why the BBB mandates that companies respect your privacy; they must disclose how they collect and use your information publicly.
We then looked at two reviews from Trust Pilot to discover what users have experienced first-hand. This verified user has been apart of Vindale for several years and has no complaints about their service. Accurate and timely payouts stood out the most to him.
But, we can’t just look at the good side. We need a fair perspective, so we also analyzed a few negative reviews. This user apparently had a significant amount of money to redeem, but could not reach Vindale Research through phone or email. They also were unable to receive any more surveys. Vindale had yet to respond, so we can’t jump to conclusions. As we had seen in previous reviews, proxies and other suspicious activities can result in actions like this against your account.
If you’re looking for more info, I’d also recommend checking out their reviews on Consumer Affair. Reviews and ratings are great, but testing the platform yourself is the best approach. Follow these steps to get started earning money today with Vindale Research.
Getting started with Vindale Research surveys
Visit the homepage and click one of the signup buttons to get started. You’ll either have to enter all of your information manually, which takes more time or connect with Facebook. If you do sign up with Facebook, it will collect your information to fill out your profile with. Don’t worry, it won’t post on your account without permission, either.
Quick Tip: If you plan on signing up for multiple surveys you should think about setting up a separate email address. It’s a quick way to optimize the survey process a little by cutting down on inbox clutter.
After you’ve registered, Vindale Research will pay you $1 for finishing a tutorial on using the website. You will also need to finish a quick qualifier survey that helps find you more relevant surveys to complete.
All of the available surveys are listed on the “Studies” page. It displays the title of the survey, the average time to complete it, and how much money you will earn. Like other survey sites, users need to finish a series of qualification questions to ensure they are the right fit. If not, you will be disqualified.
Vindale Research has a lot of ways to earn rewards
One aspect that we’re sure you’ll love is that there are more opportunities to make more than just surveys. Firstly, Vindale Research also has the “Panels” page that includes a number of partnering websites you can sign up for. We’ve reviewed a few of these recently, such as Harris Poll Online. Secondly, there’s a job section which compiles full time, part-time, and gig opportunities that can generate you further income.
Do you also happen to know any friends that would like to join Vindale? If so, send them your unique referral code and you’ll be rewarded $5. Make sure you also stay active on their Facebook, Twitter, and blog to get the latest reward codes. These can be entered for the chance to win extra cash.
If you’re active on social media, you know that user-generated content is in right now. 41% of businesses say that creating it is one of their top priorities, and Vindale Research is no different. They will pay you $5 to take a picture of yourself along with a short story on your experience with their website. This helps spread the word about their platform while benefiting you at the same time.
Their customer service is another way that they stand out. Not only do they have a help center and FAQ page, but a community that they’ve started recently, too. This includes threads and a place to discuss issues and questions related to Vindale.
Now that you understand how to navigate their platform, here’s how their reward system works more in-depth.
How to get paid by Vindale Research
Getting paid by Vindale Research is pretty straightforward.
- Step 1: Complete paid surveys by sharing demographic information and participating in survey panels.
- Step 2: Once you’ve reached the minimum withdraw amount, redeem your earnings via check or Paypal. Make sure you specify Paypal if you want it or your earning will come by snail mail.
How much can you make at Vindale Research?
With Vindale Research you can expect to make anywhere from $0.25 to $5.00 or more from completing a single survey. One thing we noticed immediately is that you need a minimum balance of $50 to withdraw from your account.
This much higher then we’ve seen on other platforms, which are usually around $10. This means you’ll be working for longer before you’re able to get your cash. You should also remember that Vindale sends payments once a month on the 15th or the closest business day.
So, while the minimum threshold is much higher than we’re used to, it technically isn’t more difficult to achieve since you have an opportunity to earn a substantial amount per survey. You can also earn an additional $0.50 by answering one of the questions of the day and being selected as the winner. Make it a routine to complete a certain amount of tasks every day, and you’ll develop a consistent money-making habit.
At the time of this review, there are no other rewards besides money. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing if you’re looking to earn side income. But, for users interested in merchandise, gift cards, and similar items, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
Pros of Vindale Research
During our Vindale Research review, we found the following aspects to be the best parts.
- Great earning potential: A completed survey pays up to $5.00 or more, which can add up quickly. Unlike other similar platforms, Vindale also pays you to complete your profile, submit a picture and story, and for referring friends. They also post job opportunities that can lead you to lucrative positions.
- Easy to use: From start to finish, we didn’t experience any issues or confusion with Vindale Research. Signing up is a breeze, you can begin earning right away, and they have plenty of resources to keep the process smooth.
- Proven track record: Vindale Research and their parent company iGain have a good history of positive reviews, customer service, and a Better Business Bureau rating. You can rest assured that you will receive your payment on time and that there will be more developments to their platform in the future.
Cons of Vindale Research
These are two things that we found to be drawbacks of using Vindale Research.
- No other rewards: Currently, you can only earn money from doing surveys, answering questions, and other activities on Vindale. There are no gift cards or physical merchandise that is normal to see on survey websites.
- High minimum threshold: You must reach the $50 minimum threshold before you can receive your money. Other platforms we’ve reviewed so far have a far lower amount, so this means that you’ll be waiting longer to get your hard-earned cash.
Wrapping up our Vindale Research review
Vindale Research is one of the better survey websites that we’ve had the pleasure to review. Registration is easy, and you even earn $1 for completing the introductory tutorial. There were several surveys available afterward, and the option to earn money through daily questions is a nice touch. Having a variety like this keeps things interesting and prevents you from getting bored. Their surveys also pay very nicely — nothing outrageous, but better than some we’ve seen.
We didn’t find any major bugs or downsides to their website. Yes, the minimum threshold is a bit high, but the ability to consistently earn can offset this. The fact that you also can’t cash out on gift cards or other rewards is a bummer, but it’s a great upside for those interested in just making money.